AdvoCal provides small to medium-sized associations with highly skilled and professional membership development, member communications, association accounting and central office services. AdvoCal's principals and staff have more than 85 years combined experience in managing a wide variety of public and private organizations.
Association Management services include:
- Full-spectrum day-to-day management;
- Publishing of trade newsletters and small format magazines;
- Database management;
- Membership development;
AdvoCal is especially qualified to guide its clients through the state's legislative and regulatory labyrinth, while helping to shape legislative and administrative policies that benefit the client.
Services can include:
- Monitoring legislative and administrative activities;
- Providing client-legislator liaison;
- Developing a client's legislative program, including collaborative writing of proposed legislation or regulations;
- Organizing and managing grass-roots lobbying efforts;
- Planning strategies and political consulting;